Product Name: BaiKe Garden&Pets Multi-Use Hanging Chinese style pavilion shape bird feeder
Material: bamboo powder, straw, coffee shell, nut shell and chaff
Origin & Delivery: Taizhou / China
Features: Green and Environmental Protection
Manufacturer: Taizhou Baike Biological Technology Co., Ltd. BSCI:382023
Contact information: Emily Chi/ email@example.com/ 0086-15858613278
Introduction: BK-8144 BaiKe Garden&Pets Multi-Use Hanging Chinese style pavilion shape bird feeder is a new types of gardening is designed and produced by Taizhou Baike Biological Technology Co., Ltd. In 2020
1. Design: The product has a hemp rope hanging design. The shape is a Chinese-style pavilion, The ladder-shaped frame in the middle connects the roof and the bottom support, and also provides a stable foothold for the bird. At the same time, the product is equipped with two feeding bowls, realizing mult -functional feeding.
2. Material: Unlike traditional plastic or totally wooden bird houses, we use bamboo powder, straw, coffee shells, nut shells and chaff and other agricultural waste and high-quality resin as raw materials for production, which are green, environmentally friendly and safe. The front board is made by wooden that make our product looks more natural
3. Advantage: The structure of the bird house is stable, acid and alkali resistant, the material is UV resistant, the temperature range is -10 degrees to 100 degrees, and it can be for outdoor use.
4. Function: The birds house is hung by hemp rope or other accessories
5. Color: There are 5 kinds of raw material colors, in addition, it can be multi-color according to Pantone color book
6. Uses: Suitable for all kinds of small and medium-sized birds, because This product can not shelter from the rain, it is recommended to hang it under the eaves or in the balcony that can block the rain7. Size: 29.2*19.2*28.5cm
8. service life: 2-3 years
11.Date of delivery: 40days after confirming the order and receiving 30% deposit.
12.We accept OEM.
13.We accept product customization.
14.Payment term: L/C at sight, TT (30% deposit and pay the balance against the copy of the bill of lading.)