Product Name: Baike Household, Kitchen Waste Compost Bin, OEM
Material: bamboo powder, straw, coffee shell, nut shell and chaff
Origin & Delivery: China Taizhou
Features: Green and Environmental Protection
Manufacturer: Taizhou Baike Biological Technology Co., Ltd. BSCI:382023
Contact information: Emily Chi/ email@example.com/ 0086-15858613278
Introduction: LH22044 Baike Household, Round Kitchen Waste Compost bin, is the kitchen ware products of Taizhou Baike Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
1. Design: The shape of the bucket is designed with vertical stripes and stainless-steel handle making the whole product more refined and elegant. The lid is equipped with double-layer activated carbon to isolate odors.
2. Material: There is a new breakthrough in the material, using bamboo powder, straw, coffee shell, nut shell and chaff and other agricultural wastes and high-quality resin as raw materials for production, the material is green and environmentally friendly.
3. Advantage: This Kitchen Waste Compost bin a stable structure, acid and alkali resistance, materials are UV resistance, temperature using range is between -10 to 100 degrees. The lid is equipped with double-layer activated carbon to isolate odors.
The stainless-steel handle is convenient for carrying.
4. Color: There are 5 kinds of basic plant material colors, in addition, it can be multi-colored according to Pantone color.
5. Uses: It is suitable for the recycling household kitchen waste (food waste and kitchen waste) which can be made into organic nutrient soil after composting. And the rich nutrients can be used for plants, gardens or lawns
6. Size: There are two sizes of Round Kitchen Waste Compost bin, which can be selected according to customer requirements.
BK-22044 L 27*22*25.8cm Capacity: 6L
BK-21085 S 22*18.3*28cm Capacity: 4.5L
7. service life: 2-3 years
10.Date of delivery: 40days after confirming the order and receiving 30% deposit.
11.We accept OEM.
12.We accept product customization.
13.Payment term: L/C at sight, TT (30% deposit and pay the balance against the copy of the bill of lading.)