Landscaping Rescue Measures After Typhoon
The typhoon "Likima" transit has greatly affected the landscaping of the city, causing the trees to fall and break branches. Many citizens feel very sorry. According to the law of tree growth, the limit time for the restoration of fallen trees is 5-7 days. The timely and scientific measures are the key to the survival of the trees. In order to effectively strengthen the disaster relief, special measures for landscaping after typhoon disasters are formulated to carry out scientific assistance after the disaster. for reference.
First, the tree classification and disposal
1. Newly planted trees with light root damage can be directly corrected, supplemented by soil and fixed;
2. For trees with roots or branches broken, such as broken roots and broken branches, the damaged roots and branches should be trimmed, and then the righting, soiling and fixing should be carried out;
3. Trees that have been broken by the main root should be pruned before the righting, and tall trees with particularly severe damage to the roots can be cut off first, then strengthened, soiled, and fixed;
4. For taller trees or high-value tree species, such as on both sides of the road, parks, residential areas and other important locations and tree species, bracket support can be fixed;
5. For all broken and broken branches, including broken and split branches, they should be trimmed in time to prevent infection of pests and diseases, and use Vaseline, paint, asphalt, carbendazim cement mortar or mixed bacteria in the incision. Linghuang yellow mud is used as a coating agent to seal;
6. Drain the surrounding areas of flooded trees and green spaces, reduce the water level, and ensure the leaves and roots of the plants. When the soil water content is suitable, the soil around the trees and green plants will be ploughed and soiled in time to increase the permeability of the roots and restore growth.
Second, righting technical measures
1. Prepare before righting up.
(1) Trimming requirements: The fallen trees are righted out. It is necessary to keep the three-level branches, trim the residual branches, cut the split rods, cut off the branches and leaves, and trim the wounds in time to apply the wound healing spirit, apply the wounds and promote wound healing.
(2) Root protection. Protect the root system, minimize the damage of the root system, and spray the leaves with 150 times the transpiration inhibitor.
2, dig a hole.
The holes should be dug in the reversed trees, leaving room for trees.
People or machinery pull up the fallen trees and support the trees. When lifting manually or mechanically, pay attention to the bundled parts to avoid damage to the bark, pay attention to the direction when lifting, and avoid secondary damage of the root system.
Supported by fir or steel frame and reinforced. After fixing, use the tree tree nutrition fast line to carry out water replenishment of the tree body, supplement nutrients and water, promote the balance of water balance, and achieve self-support by slowing down the seedlings as soon as possible.
5. Cultivate the soil and pour the root water.
Clean up the surrounding environment and strengthen post-conservation management. When watering the root water, the root system is added with a rooting agent plus a soil bactericide combined with a nutrient, and the roots are reused at intervals of 7-10 days, which is beneficial to plant rooting.
6. Pest control
All broken and broken branches, including broken and split branches, should be trimmed in time to prevent infection of pests and diseases. After flooding, seedlings are easily attacked by germs, and can be used for mancozeb, thiophanate, carbendazim, and evil. Moldicide and other fungicides spray to prevent disease. For new species of trees, attention should be paid to the occurrence of mildew, root rot, ulcer disease and other pests such as aphids and spider mites.